Design Leadership Programme 9 Germany
08 Apr 2024
4 hours per week
Open to all
Helping grow design leadership capability and competency for VDID members.
In partnership with
In this programme participants who enrol will unlock their design management and leadership capabilities via a bespoke selection foundational, core and specialist design modules.
Covering an advanced structure of content designed to provide a grounded prescriptive, unite people on definitions, bust any myths, while learning to master proprietary tools to manage and lead design. Each module contains fantastic case studies, targeted learning goals and assignments that are directly applicable to daily work.
A little more in-depth information about the programme.
Who is this for
- Sr Designers, Lead Designers, Design Managers and Design Directors who manage and/or lead design.
- Non design professionals who also need to manage and/or lead design.
- Managers or leaders who wish to learn how manage design.
What you get
The Design Leadership Programme 8 Germany is challenging! Requires commitment, and is jam packed full of design value creating content to level up participants according to their career or business needs.
- 10 module educations
- 10 individual coaching moments
- 10 module assignments
- 10+ proprietary tools
- 50+ case studies
- Livebook access 365 days a year
- 40 weeks of peer to peer networking
- 40 weeks of peer to peer shared expertise
- Senior tutor with 25 years of experience
- PARK Academy Diploma
Our PARK Academy programmes follow a blended learning approach enabled by Livebook, our digital platform.
Livebook supports programme delivery, acting as a home for programme content, a student workspace and as a future reference library for alumni. All PARK Academy students are provided with a Livebook login prior to the start of their programmes.
This bespoke program combines the following highly regarded modules:
- Design Management
- Design Leadership
- Design Quality
- Design Process
- Design Strategy
- Design Teams
- Design Value
- Design Storytelling
- Design Briefing
- Design in Customer Experience
The planned dates for this programme are…
|Type of session||Date|
|Introduction||8 April 2024|
|Kick off||8 April 2024|
|Education A||9 April 2024|
|Evaluation A||25 June 2024|
|Education B||26 June 2024|
|Evaluation B||20 August 2024|
|Education C||21 August 2024|
|Evaluation C||22 October 2024|
|Education D||23 October 2024|
|Evaluation D||10 December 2024|
|Final day||11 December 2024|
To register your interest in the programme, please submit your details here.
The Application Process:
- Apply – fill out the application form
- Meet – a 20-minute call to review your application and identify if we are a good fit.
- Offer – if this is the next right step for you and you are a good fit, we will offer you a place.
Please rotate to portrait