Companies can no longer stand out through manufacturing strength, distribution power or information mastery. Offering a great customer experience is crucial in achieving a competitive edge.
In order to build a great experience, every contributing function needs to be meticulously aligned. It’s the role of design and the design manager to deploy their unique capabilities whilst knowing when to lead or support other functions. Some of the topics covered in this module include:
- Why is effective management of the customer experience essential for organisations?
- What are the different levels of customer experience?
- What are the customer experience disciplines?
- What are the main hurdles to ensure successful customer experiences for the business?
- How should Design’s capabilities be used to build customer experiences?